a Greet from Januari

Hello there, here's my 4th blog site, the continue of my lifetime stories in my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd before.. But i'll still active in my 3rd, so see u here and there!! ;)

Januari's Visitors Map

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

this HOLIday is killing me!!

Me, these days on end of December 2K9.

Can u see? A messy room, too large t-shirt, poni-tailed short hair, notebook+the web cam (only to take this pic), and an internet connection for sure.
That things, only. Over and over again, for almost a week, in my year-end holiday, a.m. to p.m., p.m. to a.m. Hahaha thank God i'm still alive and not crazy (not yet). :D

Ouw, yes, this HOLYday is killin me slowly!!!!! Rrrr... God i need a vacation!! I want it soooo BADDDD!!!!!! x'(
I want beach. So bad. Really-really bad. Ouwh..
May this sh*t get over soon. It will!! Should be! Of course!! ahahaha *she's talkin to her self! Zzzz..

Well, these "precious" days that passed made me having this nu blog site (atleast). After i only do grumbling over the beloved 3rd MP Site of mine that gimme a trouble to post the blog lately. (Always a thing to be thankful for, right?) :P

So, yia, i know i'm not that crazy to take too much over it. I only feel bored with the "repeating things" lately. And, i only do the blablabla thing as always.
I'm happy, i write. I'm sad, i write. And so do when i'm bored! I write dude!! Hahaha See ya!! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for read my blog! Have something in mind? Write it here and i'll reply! I'm open for any comment of yours. Happy reading and have a nice day! ;)

xo. Januari

Related Posts with Thumbnails