a Greet from Januari

Hello there, here's my 4th blog site, the continue of my lifetime stories in my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd before.. But i'll still active in my 3rd, so see u here and there!! ;)

Januari's Visitors Map

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

newwwsssss flashhhhh

02.42 a.m. already. And i miss writing here a lot. I've been busy with my final research. (Everyday's a library day.) And my notebook's corrupt. GREAT huh?! Even now i have to do my final research not by my own notebook but my dad's. :( Thanks Pap!

Almost 3 now, and i have to wake up at 8, and do the presentation for my final research proposal by 10. OK, It's time for me to jump to bed! 5 hours remaining, no time for lullaby. I have to go now.

See you blogger! *kiss
x.o. January

6 comments:

Ken said...

good luck on your research. hope everything works out!

zachary said...

Good luck! :)
Go kick some ass!

RicAdeMus said...

Lullabyyyy and good niiiiight! You'll do great on the presentation. =)

ceritajanuari said...

@Ken

AMIN! Thanks a lot Ken! :)


@zachary

I will! ;) Thanks a lot! :)


@ RicAdeMus

Hi mr.Motivator! Thanks a lot and good niiiight! :)

nando.gino said...

Yeah,,we miss you a lot, and so do i. I hope you'll soon post more than this short-report. Share us more story...

Anyway, good luck for the research + good luck with sunset hunting when you visit Jakarta.

ceritajanuari said...

@ nando.gino

Me too!
Yep, i'll go for Jakarta as soon as i finish my final research!
Thanks a lot! :)

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for read my blog! Have something in mind? Write it here and i'll reply! I'm open for any comment of yours. Happy reading and have a nice day! ;)

xo. Januari

Related Posts with Thumbnails